{ background: #f8fafc url(http://tinyurl.com/chq5lr) center no-repeat; background-position: 15px 50%; /* x-pos y-pos */ text-align: left; padding: 5px 20px 5px 45px; border-top: 2px solid #b5d4fe; border-bottom: 2px solid #b5d4fe; }

coretan dariku..

kesimpulannya....jadilah diri sendiri....
Nurul Atiqah bt Mohamad
today i'm so hepi..super duper hepi...firstly..bcoz of my "future plan" has solved....secondly becoz i'm gonna be "Mak Cu" in few months...yeayy!!alhamdulillah..i'm very happy and thankful to Allah on behalf of my brother and my sister in law..."hey baby junior...welcome to the family...i'm waiting for you..."

"Ya Allah..please care and protect my sister in law and her fetus..insya Allah everything gonna be alright...give Your blessing and love to my family especially to my dear sister in law..her baby and my brother...amin.."


categories edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    'future plan'?? ape yer agknye..=p